Omnicom – M/A/R/C®'s Parent Company
Founded in 1986, Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) is a strategic holding company that manages a portfolio of global market leaders. Its companies operate in the disciplines of advertising, marketing services, specialty communications, interactive/digital media, and media buying services. Omnicom Group includes:
- Three global advertising brands
BBDO Worldwide, DDB Worldwide, and TBWA Worldwide.
- Leading U.S.-Based National Advertising Agencies
Arnell Group, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, GSD&M, Martin Williams, Merkley Newman Harty Partners, and Zimmerman Partners.
- Diversified Agency Services (DAS)
DAS consists of a global enterprise of more than 180 companies that provide services in direct marketing/consultancy, public relations, promotional marketing, and specialty communications.
- Omnicom Media Group (OMG)
Omnicom's leading media agencies are part of OMG. The group consists of two full-service media companies, OMD Worldwide and PHD Network, as well as several media specialist companies.
Recognition and Rankings
- Omnicom Group's agency brands are consistently recognized as being among the world's creative best, with 70k+ specialists serving 5,000+ brands in a 24/7/365 world.
- Omnicom has 1500+ agencies in 100+ countries and is consistently featured in the top 250 performers of Fortune 500 companies (#1 in the advertising and marketing industry group).
- The Company is consistently recognized, with 240+ Cannes Lion wins this past year at the International Festival of Creativity.
- Omnicom continues to grow -- the Company’s 2014 Revenue increased 5.0% vs. 2013.
- Operating Margins increased 12.7% in that same period, and Net Income was up 11.4%.