- For icy door steps in freezing temperatures: get warm water and put Dawn dish washing liquid in it. Pour it all over the steps. They won’t refreeze.
- To remove old wax from a glass candle holder, put it in the freezer for a few hours. Then take the candle holder out and turn it upside down. The wax will fall out.
- Crayon marks on walls? This worked wonderfully! A damp rag, dipped in baking soda. Comes off with little effort
- Spray a bit of perfume on the light bulb in any room to create a lovely light scent in each room when the light is turned on â€“ no I havenâ€™t done this!.
- Candles will last a lot longer if placed in the freezer for at least 3 hours prior to burning.
- Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.
- When boiling corn on the cob, add a pinch of sugar to help bring out the corn’s natural sweetness
- Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half, and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
- Don’t throw out all that leftover wine: Freeze into ice= cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces. Left over wine? What’s that?
- To get rid of itch from mosquito bites, try applying soap on the area and you will experience instant relief.
Donâ€™t laugh I only knew about number 7.
- How many did you know about?
- Do you know of other solutions for any of these problems?
- Any other "did you know" things that you would like to share?
I look forward to reading your comments.