I have been in the research industry for almost 30 years. During that time I have had the pleasure to work and associate with so many talented people. The funny thing is many of them are related! Not to me but to each other!
When I think about research families – I quickly come up with:
(Two quick things not to insult ANYONE I put the list in alphabetical order and APOLOGIZE to EVERYONE I left off the list)
- Baldi: Joe, Janet
- Iseman: Carl, Diane
- Larson: Kim, Steve
- Nichols: Mimi, Aaron
- Hayes: Bernyce, Andrew, Matthew
- Heakin: Pat, John, Patty, Kevin
- O’Connor: Peggy, Tom
- Schafer: Marianne, David
- Schlesinger: Sarah, Debbie, Steve, Alan, Howard, AJ, Eric
- Shugoll: Joan, Merrill, Mark
- Weinstein: Ann, Adam
My kids are too young to know what they want to do but who knows maybe they will follow in my footsteps and end up in this great industry.
- What research families have I left off the list?
- What relatives have I left off the families that I mentioned?
- Are you hoping and who knows even nudging a little bit that your children end up in the business?
I really need your help on this and really look forward to compiling a complete list. So THANK YOU in advance for your assistance.