I remember a specific day in Philadelphia way back in 1995 when my friend and colleague I.B. gave me some medicine because I wasn’t feeling well. About an hour later I couldn’t keep my head up and when I inquired exactly what she gave me it turned about to be Nyquil instead of Dayquil! After a ‘OMG’ look on her face and a few more tired moments on my end, I was in a cab on my way home to go to sleep for a few hours.
Lots of friends of mine have trouble sleeping. Thankfully, I am not one of them, but I am always curious what they take to help them sleep. Lots of folks take Ambien and other medicine but I haven’t heard of anyone specifically taking Nyquil to help them sleep unless they aren’t feeling well.
Recently I was at the movies with A.S. and saw an ad for Vicks ZZZquil which is a Sleep – Aid Liquidcap.
Both of us think this will be a huge success! For lots of reasons – the name for sure – lots of people describe sleeping as catching some Zzzzzz’s. Well this product has Zzz’s in the name. Also, the brand awareness of Nyquill will definitely help.
Here is a little more information on ZZZquil:
- A non-habit forming nighttime sleep aid for when you just need a good night’s sleep
- Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- Sleep soundly so you wake refreshed
- Not for colds, not for pain–just for sleep
- From the makers of Vicks-Nyquil
So, I ask you. When you cannot sleep, what do you do?
- Have you ever taken Nyquill to help you sleep?
- Is Ambien your best friend?
- Have you tried ZZZquil?
- If so – how does it work?
I look forward to reading your comments.