Growing up in Boston and going to school in New York, I have been around snow for most of my life. Since I have been living in Texas, I haven’t been around lots of snow, but since it is winter and the Midwest is getting pounded, I thought today’s post would be about snow.
So let’s pretend it is snowing outside.
- Are you drinking something hot and snuggling up to the fire with your favorite blanket?
- Are you glad you aren’t outside in the cold?
- Can’t wait to build a snowman?
- Excited to have a snowball fight?
- Looking forward to shoveling the driveway with the kids?
I look forward to reading your comments and hopefully you will include your favorite story that involves snow!