A few weeks ago S.S. sent me a funny email that I thought I would share with you…
10 Signs You Are A Market Researcher
- You know that an IHUT is not a dwelling for Apple employees.
- You’ve introduced your friends as respondents.
- You can spell Honomichl. (Wouldn’t Jack’s Top 50 have been easier?)
- You’ve had to convince new acquaintances that you are not personally responsible for calling them at home during dinner.
- You know that a Monadic design is not a type of wallpaper.
- When people ask about Big Data you tell them you know everything but unfortunately you have to keep it a Big Secret.
- You are excited to find out what made the cover of Quirk’s this month.
- You’ve thought about the horrific possibility of a research civil war between the Quants and the Qualies.
- You can get lost in a good data book.
- You know that an industry as powerful and complicated as ours cannot be governed by any less than 10 associations.
- Which one is your favorite?
- Which one made you chuckle the hardest?
- Do you happen to have one to add to the list?
I look forward to reading your comments.