M/A/R/C® is committed to providing an excellent work environment for our employees. Our work environment is a combination of collaboration and camaraderie that builds a one-of-a-kind work culture. With an average tenure of over 12 years of service, our employees are dedicated to M/A/R/C, our clients, and our work and offer an excellent opportunity for those joining the team to learn from experienced researchers.
Why is our environment special?
- We only hire the best and brightest - some who might do well at other companies can't keep up at M/A/R/C
- We work on the most challenging of research assignments
- We have highly tenured staff who offer unique opportunities for growth and development
- We deliver research in exciting industries
- We offer excellent salary and benefits packages
What do employees say about our environment?
We offer the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Medical and dental coverage at group rates. Basic life insurance and long-term disability coverage are company paid.
- Supplemental benefits are also available at group rates. These include: vision insurance, supplemental life for you and your family, personal accident insurance, personal spending accounts.
- Retirement planning providing 401(k) with company matching, profit sharing, and an employee stock purchase plan.
- Other benefits such as paid holidays, vacation (based on tenure), parental leave, and educational assistance.
To browse through any current positions we may have available, please visit our Job Postings page.Please no phone inquiries. Send questions and/or résumés to:
Patricia WakimSenior Vice President
7850 North Belt Line Road
Irving (Dallas), TX 75063