Title: Insights & Strategy Director
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
What You Will Do
As an ISM Director you are a partner to the Account Manager in establishing and building our Client Relationships. You are expected to consistently deliver quality outcomes that demonstrate a holistic understanding of the Clients' business, industry and information needs.
Your focus will be the delivery of insight-based solutions that drive Client Business Success.
You will lead cross-functional project teams to ensure we provide clients the consulting and vision to achieve their objectives, and that teams have the necessary guidance and strategic leadership. Lead by example to motivate and grow team members and consistently provide clear feedback to raise performance and motivate.
The role can be based in our Dallas or Greensboro offices, but it could potentially be a remote position for qualified candidates in other locations.
- Well-versed and experienced in designing and conducting a broad array of quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to balance both the micro (project details) and macro (understanding how all aspects of the engagement are interrelated, and how they ladder up to client objectives).
- Consistently deliver analyses, insights, and actionable recommendations that create a clear narrative with meaningful impact for the client.
- Demonstrates ownership of the progress and integrity of the entire project.
- Know when and where it is necessary to get involved in any aspect of the day-to-day work to support the team and maintain progress.
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Strong track record as a motivator and mentor of talent.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Meaningfully contribute to or lead client meetings and presentations.
- Extremely strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Typically, you will need 7-8+ years of relevant experience to meet the requirements for this role.
If interested, please send your resume or questions to email@example.com.