Title: Insights & Strategy Manager
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
What You Will Do
As an ISM Manager you are a partner to the Account Manager in establishing and building our Client Relationship. You are expected to consistently deliver quality outcomes that demonstrate significant progress toward building a holistic understanding of the Clients' business, industry and information needs.
Your focus will be the delivery of insight-based solutions that drive Client Business Success.
You will be part of a cross-functional project team (with guidance as needed from the AM or more senior ISM) that ensures we provide clients the consulting and vision to achieve their objectives.
The role can be based in our Dallas or Greensboro offices, but it could potentially be a remote position for qualified candidates in other locations.
- Have a fundamental understanding of designing and conducting a broad array of quantitative and qualitative approaches and continue to show progress toward mastery.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to balance both the micro (project details) and macro (understanding how all aspects of the engagement are interrelated, and how they ladder up to client objectives).
- Consistently deliver analyses, insights, and actionable recommendations that create a clear narrative with meaningful impact for the client.
- Demonstrates ownership of the progress and integrity of the entire project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Meaningfully contribute to team/client meetings and presentations.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Know when and where it is necessary to get involved in any aspect of the day-to-day to support the team and maintain progress.
- Typically, you will need 2-6+ years of relevant experience to meet the requirements for this role.
If interested, please send your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.