Title: Account Manager
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The Account Manager is responsible for selling and growing revenues with existing clients. Strong grasp of client's business and research objectives, as well as, the appropriate methodologies to address them.
The role can be based in our Dallas or Greensboro offices, but it could potentially be a remote position for qualified candidates in other locations.
- Growing and maintaining client relationships (day-to-day contact/consultant)
- Identifying client needs and appropriate research methodologies to address these needs
- Broad range of experience across methodologies and solutions
- Strong track record of creating winning proposals
- Lead account team in project design, execution and delivery of results
- Writing/presenting research insights
- Ensuring client deliverables meet research objectives and deliver value-added insights into business impact
- Minimum of 5+ years in Research Account Management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree a plus
- Strong research fundamentals including ability to recommend alternative research designs, understand statistical output and analyze results through delivery of implications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid negotiation and client development skills
- Assertive client development mind set - must be comfortable with a sales goal
- Strong interpersonal skills, good team player/builder/leader, ability to mentor and coach others
- Risk management skills (assumes risks/supports risk taking)
- Financial management skills
- Ability to travel to meet client needs
Offices in Dallas, TX and Greensboro, NC. Relocation not required for this position.
If interested, please send your resume or questions to email@example.com.