Title: Client Support Manager
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
We are seeking a Client Support Manager to partner with an Insights & Strategies Manager in establishing and building our client relationships. In this role, you are expected to consistently deliver quality outcomes that demonstrate significant progress toward building a holistic understanding of the clients' business, industry, and information needs. The role can be based in our Dallas or Greensboro offices, but it could potentially be a remote position for qualified candidates in other locations.
Your focus will be the efficient and effective execution of all aspects of the workflow to support delivery of insight-based solutions that drive client business success. This includes, but is not limited to, questionnaire development, scheduling of programming, QA of surveys, management of field progress, design of tables/reports, and analysis of results.
As a member of cross-functional project teams (with guidance as needed from the Account Manager, Senior Insights & Strategies Manager, or Client Support Manager Director/Sr. Director) you will ensure the integrity of the workflow to achieve our promise to clients by guiding (internal and client) teams, keeping them informed and on track, removing obstacles, and anticipating and communicating next steps.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of designing and conducting a broad array of quantitative and qualitative approaches and continue to show progress toward mastery.
- Highly driven and self-motivated with a willingness to take ownership of tasks and work with tight deadlines for on-time delivery.
- Understand questionnaire and data structure; be familiar with design of questionnaires, datasets, and data tables.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to balance both the micro (project details) and macro (understanding how all aspects of the engagement are interrelated and how they ladder up to client objectives).
- Consistently deliver quality inputs needed for reporting to enable analyses and insights for the client.
- Know when and where it is necessary to get involved in any aspect of the day-to-day work to support the team and maintain progress.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with reporting or dashboarding platforms such as MarketSight, Qualtrics, Dapresy, or SPSS is a plus.
- Have 2-6+ years of relevant experience, preferably on the supplier-side, working across the entire workflow continuum to meet the requirements for this role.
If interested, please send your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.