Title: Survey Programmer/Data Analyst
As a Survey Programmer/Data Analyst, you will be responsible for efficiently programming marketing research surveys that accurately collect data and provide an engaging respondent experience. In addition to programming surveys, you will monitor fieldwork progress, safeguard data quality, and work with internal client service teams to deliver quality outcomes in the form of cross tabulations and formatted data sets.
Your focus will be to provide accurately collected and formatted survey data to facilitate the delivery of insight-based solutions that drive Client Business Success.
The role can be based in our Dallas or Greensboro offices, but it could potentially be a remote position for qualified candidates in other locations.
- Degree in Programming, Data Analytics, or a related field
- 3+ years' work experience
- Experience with learning and applying programming languages.
- Experience programming in one or more survey programming platforms (e.g., Decipher, Confirmit, Qualtrics)
- Experience with tabulation or statistical packages (e.g., Quantum, SPSS, SAS, R), a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, logic, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Commitment to accuracy and integrity
- Exceptional ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
If interested, please send your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.