Title: Senior Analyst, Marketing Science
We are seeking a Senior Analyst of Marketing Science with strong statistical and analytical expertise. The Senior Analyst will design research, analyze data, and provide recommendations to key personnel of Fortune 100 firms. The ideal candidate is skilled in techniques such as choice based conjoint, maximum difference scaling, market segmentation, marketing mix modeling, and perceptual mapping, as well as statistics and weighting, and multivariate regression modeling. The role can be based in our Dallas or Greensboro offices, but it could potentially be a remote position for qualified candidates in other locations.
Project design, statistical analysis, and results reporting, including:
- Designing research to meet client objectives
- Executing statistical procedures
- Generating tables and charts from statistical output
- Assessing 'reasonableness' of data and results
- Effectively communicating analytical results
- Consulting with client services staff and with clients
- Contributing to new business efforts
- Increasing knowledge base by learning new and different techniques
- Analyzing results to marketing and business issues
WHO ARE YOU?
You're a multi-tasker who stays up-to-date with the latest advanced analytic techniques, such as ensemble machine learning and AI. Relying on your excellent communication skills, you help provide direction with business strategies included in analysis and recommendations.
- Degree in statistics, business analytics, econometrics, or another quantitative field, or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years' experience
- Working knowledge of statistical software (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R or Python)
- Experience with specialized packages (e.g., Latent Gold, Alteryx, Sawtooth) preferred
- Analytical skills and the ability to logic check data, results, and final output
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Supplier-side experience a plus
- Familiarity with basic marketing strategies a plus
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL) a plus
If interested, please send your resume or questions to email@example.com.